We are hiring…
Anne Haimes Interiors is renowned for successfully combining a thriving interior design business with a busy retail boutique. We pride ourselves on providing a comprehensive design service, incorporating all aspects from the initial brief through to installation. The friendly and approachable team work tirelessly to ensure every clients dream is realised, delivering on time and within budget.
We are presently looking for talented, innovative, mid weight interior designer to work closely with the design director. The ideal candidate will be passionate about design and have a minimum of 3 years experience in the industry working on high-end residential interiors. The successful candidate will be a team oriented individual with an outgoing, engaging personality and will possess excellent interpersonal skills. Flexible and reliable, you must be meticulous and precise in your work and be willing to be hands on, with the strength of character to take on responsibility using your own initiative to ensure to ensure every project gets the very best creative response possible.
- Ability to develop concepts and ideas to client brief
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills with confidence to present to the client
- Experience in sourcing and specifying products
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail and possess strong record keeping skills
- Good time management
- Ability to work under pressure and as part of a close knit team
- Numerate and have excellent English both spoken and written
- Knowledge of CAD, Photoshop, EstiPC and Excell
- Clean UK Driving License
If you share our passion for design and delivering an outstanding service then we would love to hear from you.*
Please send your CV, portfolio and a covering letter, stating your current salary :-