10 Ways to Bring Summer to Your Home!
“As evenings become longer and lighter it’s time to bring life back into your home this summer! This doesn’t have to be a daunting task, and you don’t need to transform your entire home to illustrate change. Here are 10 subtle ways to help you out!”
With a diverse range of True Grace candles we’re sure to find one scent that you will love. Fragrances from Wisteria, Rhubarb, Vine Tomato and Oranges and Lemons!
- We stock a beautiful range of glass vases and ceramic jugs. You could try filling these with associations of summer…shells, faux flowers, fruits like limes or lemon or even make your own summer inspired potpourri! This is a quirky way to make a statement on any coffee table or shelf.
- Bring the outside in! As the summer is all about being outside how about using this as a stimulus? You could use one of our picnic baskets as a way to contain all your books and magazines!
- When the sun goes down our lanterns and tea light holders are a beautiful way to illuminate the night.
- Summer is all about picnics, cream teas and elegant cakes! Use our cake stands to show off other home accessories like herbs from the garden or even as a way to display the soaps and hand towels by the sink. So when you have finished that last slice remember not to store it away!
- Fairy lights don’t have to be just associated with winter as they can also bring an element of twinkle and magic to those warm, summer evenings. Whether they’re wrapped around a bottle of champagne for decoration or placed into glass jars, draped over your favourite mirror or even a piece of furniture.
- At Anne Haimes Interiors we have a variety of different sized coloured jugs. They are ideal for filling with your favourite summer flowers.
- Come in and find an assorted range of throws in colours and patterns which are a great way to establish a new colour in your home and ideal for wrapping up in when the sun goes down in the garden!
- Our collection of various different cushions can help revive your sofa or chair! From a bold navy blue to vivid orange. Remember to include a range of different sizes, textures and patterns; this creates more visual interest as opposed to all being the same.
- Coloured candlesticks are a perfect way to launch a burst of colour into a room. These don’t even have to be placed into an ordinary holder; they can be sited into your favourite bottle of wine (obviously once you have finished it!) This can then be used as a dining table accessory. If you love the colour of the candle you can then use it to determine your napkins or napkin rings!
- Repaint with a fresh, light colour from our great range of paint!